Dear Maintainers,
dear Kyle,
I propose to NMU camomile to solve the long standing translation
bugs 758118 and 865968. I further would include fixes for the
lintian warning vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure and
file-contains-trailing-whitespace.

I would prefer if you could add this to your next MU (before the
freeze), but if I don't hear from you I would upload this NMU
mid January.

Please note that I had to fiddle a little with the build environment
to get the translated man pages to actually build and installed, I can
send you the detailed changes if you would like to do a MU (or push i
t into a VCS if you tell me the location).

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings

       Helge

--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     deb...@helgefjell.de