Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 04:28 schrieb Yuen Boon Jee:
> OpenOffice.org uses myspell as the spellchecker, but
> no dictionary is install along with libmyspell3,
> rendering spellchecking to not work. This would be
> confusing to a person who does not know to also
> install one of the myspell dictionary to get
> spellchecking to work.

Those should read openoffice.orgs package description :)

> It would be better if a dictionary was recommended to
> be installed as this package depends on a dictionar
> to do its work.

OpenOffice.org already suggests myspell-dictionary and the various langpacks
also suggest myspell-dictionary-$langcode.
It is even mentioned in the package description :)

Hmm. libaspell15 recommends aspell-en | aspell-dictionary. Hmm.
Ok, I guess we could add a Recommends: to libmyspell3...

But that won't help for people getting their dictionary for their specific
language...

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  [EMAIL PROTECTED] | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73