We have now mesa abstraction in Buster that fixes this bug... but so what? I guess I'll have to add yet another [0] backport to upstream profile because it exists not only for Buster...

I am thinking to propose LibreOffice upstream to split profile into apparmor-x.yz directories to match policies against particular AppArmor release. In this case, apparmor-2.13/program.soffice.bin would have `#include <abstractions/mesa>`, meanwhile apparmor-2.12 (how many? maybe one apparmor-legacy?) would have inline backport..?

[0] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/sysui/desktop/apparmor/program.soffice.bin?id=136077b40cdabab83aec6833bf3895d4305d30a3#n230 bunch of inline backports