Hi Marina!

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 09:00:51AM +0200, g.l. gragnani wrote:
> the word "seminariale" is missing form the dictionary;
> it contains the maybe more correct "seminarile", but, in my opinion,
> due to the widespred use and acceptance, "seminariale" should be included.

Indeed it seems that both are accepted, according to Treccani.

Gianluigi: With this email I forwarded the bug to the upstream
maintainer of the Italian dictionary.  This bug will be closed once
it'll do all the hops until it lands in Debian.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :