Hi,

Am 14.09.22 um 15:49 schrieb Michael Weghorn:
a Qt 6 based UI variant (VCL plugin) was added to LibreOffice in this commit:
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/commit/88d57cf241209ffec9eaed3e523942ab51af6db6

I know :)

The qt6 VCL plugin was never mentioned in the official LO release notes, since
it was initially mostly meant to be used for own experimenting before making it
official, but at least from my (developer's) experience, I haven't run into any
issues that are specific to the qt6 VCL plugin (as compared to the qt5/kf5 one)
for a while when used together with recent versions of Qt 6.

Yes, that was the question.

Now the question stil ls: is this useful? Will anytning desktop-dection'ish use it? Or do people actually need to set SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=qt6? (which users don't know about)

Regards,

Rene