Hi,

Am 13.06.23 um 18:49 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
Am 12.06.23 um 19:32 schrieb Changwoo Ryu:
This failure is not from hunspell-dict-ko. hunspell just failed to
call iconv() in that environment.

Yeah, seeĀ  the code point in question, just wondering how that happens. Probably because of the minimal (buildd) chroot, works in my full unstable task-german-desktop et. al. unstable qemu VM.

(And current git unfortunately doesn't change the situation).

But I saw you uploaded hunspell-dict-ko 0.7.94 which incidentally has someting hunspell 1.7.2-related (did I mention I don't like the stuff being in Korean instead of English).

At least the tests pass with hunspell 1.7.2 and hunspell-dict-ko in my VM now.

Guess I need to report a bug at hunspell then.

Still needed? Or was it a fix in hunspell-dict-ko in the end? Or just a workaround?

Should I add a Breaks: hunspell-ko (<< 0.7.94) here? Strictly speaking it's not needed since it's a test failing not the dict being unusable, but we could go the "better safe than sorry" route anyways.

Regards,

Rene