Hi Manas

>I have already selected the Project-

>"Port Kali package to Debian", This project doesn't have any mentor

why not directly come to the pkg-security-team  :) [1]

I guess there must be someone in the team that are willing to help

btw,I'm interested in the project too:)

the forwarded message comes from debian-outreach [2]

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security

[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/02/msg00012.html