Hello Mentors,

I am Nitish Kumar Dwivedi, CS Undergrad at Institute of Engineering and
Technology, DAVV. I am really excited to see Debian as mentoring
Organization this Summer of Code.
I want to contribute to project"Wizard/GUI helping students/interns to
apply and get started". I have good programming skills with python, C++
and have some experience in developing GUI desktop application earlier.
So, this project will be best fit for me.

I have already started to work on Application task and pushing code in
github repository.
Looking forward to work with Debian this Summer of Code.
Thank You.

Thank You.

Github handle: nitishkd