On 23/02/18 18:52, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 10:45 AM, Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro> wrote:
>>> Some of the responsibilities as I see them:
>>> - admins are backup mentors - if there are a lot of mentors, then the
>>> admins never have to step in but it is always possible that admins may
>>> be asked to mentor.  This is why it is important to have systems in
>>> place (e.g. the student wiki page like Renata[1]) that allow admins to
>>> get their head around a project really quickly
>>> - helping to attract mentors
>>> - getting to know the rules or know how to find documentation about
>>> rules (e.g. Google's FAQ, rules change from time to time and mentors
>>> don't always realize)
>>> - maintaining the wiki and other tools
>>> - ensuring evaluations are completed at all deadlines
>> I would accept to be an admin if we all agree to use GitHub tools
>> for communication and coordination, at least this round.
> me not (accepting as admin).

Dashamir, most of the Debian tools are actually running quite well, e.g.
the wiki and Salsa.

The only thing that is uncertain is a Kanban board / Kanboard.

If we are unable to get an official Debian.org Kanban instance running
then I volunteer to run an instance on my own server, it is in a data
center, not in my home.  I would be happy to run anything that can run
on stretch, including:

- Kanboard
- Redmine + the Redmine agile plugin[1]
- RT + the plugin as discussed on debian-devel

- if somebody wants to propose/evaluate something else, please ask

We can also ask Paulo if he is happy to allow other projects on his
instance at softwarelivre.org (that is where we run[2] Kanboard for
Renata's project)

1. https://github.com/dpocock/redmine_agile/blob/master/Debian_Install.txt