There were several proposals still on the project ideas list without a
confirmed mentor.  At this point if a mentor hasn't come forward it
seems very unlikely one will.

Student applications are now open, and it would be really bad to have
students apply for these projects when in reality we can't accept them.

Therefore (and with support from people on IRC) I've moved those
projects to the existing "ideas without a confirmed mentor" list, and
added a warning not to apply for ideas on that list.

This is the current contents of that second list - if you're a student
and thinking of applying for any of the following projects, then sorry
but you should probably pick a different project.  Without a mentor
they simply can't go ahead:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/ProjectProposals/BroadcastDataFromGPredictForOtherHamRadioApplications
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/ProjectProposals/CleanRoomForPGPKeyManagement
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/ProjectProposals/ClickToDialPopupWindowForLinuxDesktop