On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Deepanshu <gajbhiyedeepan...@gmail.com>
> Hello Mentors,
> I have submitted a project proposal for the project "Virtual LTSP Server":
> Already completed the application tasks and few other tasks given by the
> I saw this message on the list: https://lists.debian.org
> Please let me know how should I continue my contributions.
I am the mentor for this project.
You can do some of these things, on your spare time:
- Subscribe to the mailing lists: ltsp-beginners, ltsp-discuss and
- Try to do the installation described here
http://dashohoxha.fs.al/ltsp-pnp/ but using Debian as a base system. Write
a blog describing this installation on Debian. Please send me a link of the
blog, if you do it.
- Experiment with epoptes and ltsp-manager:
Do we need to build a Debian package for *ltsp-manager*? What features
can be added to ltsp-manager to make it more flexible and more easy to use?
- Try to install these ubuntu packages on Debian:
Do we need to port these packages to Debian?
- Do some research about what needs to be done on the LTSP server, in
order to support RaspberryPi clients. Can ltsp-manager be improved to
support such a scenario?
Please let me know if you have some other ideas about what else you can do.