On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Deepanshu <gajbhiyedeepan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Mentors,
>
> I have submitted a project proposal for the project "Virtual LTSP Server":
> https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/VirtualLtspServer
>
> Already completed the application tasks and few other tasks given by the
> mentor.
>
> I saw this message on the list: https://lists.debian.org
> /debian-outreach/2018/04/msg00006.html
>
> Please let me know how should I continue my contributions.

Hi Deepanshu,

I am the mentor for this project.
You can do some of these things, on your spare time:

 - Subscribe to the mailing lists: ltsp-beginners, ltsp-discuss and
ltsp-developer.

 - Try to do the installation described here
http://dashohoxha.fs.al/ltsp-pnp/ but using Debian as a base system. Write
a blog describing this installation on Debian. Please send me a link of the
blog, if you do it.

 - Experiment with epoptes and ltsp-manager:
    + http://www.epoptes.org/
    + http://wiki.ltsp.org/wiki/Ltsp-manager
    + https://launchpad.net/ltsp-manager
    Do we need to build a Debian package for *ltsp-manager*? What features
can be added to ltsp-manager to make it more flexible and more easy to use?

 - Try to install these ubuntu packages on Debian:
    + ubuntu-edu-preschool
    + ubuntu-edu-primary
    + ubuntu-edu-secondary
    + ubuntu-edu-tertiary
    Do we need to port these packages to Debian?

 - Do some research about what needs to be done on the LTSP server, in
order to support RaspberryPi clients. Can ltsp-manager be improved to
support such a scenario?

Please let me know if you have some other ideas about what else you can do.

Regards,
Dashamir