On 31/05/18 08:29, Bruno Magalhães wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The wiki sounds like a sensible solution to have everything
> centralised in one place, and for future reference. The emails work
> better, IMO, because they are very visible and a student knows that if
> they miss the report it will be noticed.

If we use a pattern for the wiki URLs or filenames in Git then we can
build an automated report to show how many reports each student
submitted and when they made their last report.

For 26 interns this type of report may be easier for admins to follow

A summary aggregated from all of them could also be sent to Planet
Debian each week

Regards,

Daniel