On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 5:50 PM Arthur Del Esposte <arthur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Last week  I was attending DebConf18 in Taiwan. I presented my GSoC
> project during the GSoC
> section. The presentation video is available at this link [1].
>
> As I was involved in the activities of the event, I did not have time to
> move forward in my
> project code. However, it was a very rich experience to learn more about
> Debian and
> talk to other members of the community. I've received a valuable feedback
> for improvements
> and new features for Distro Tracker. I believe I have enough work to
> continue contributing to
> the project after the GSoC =)
>
> [1]
> https://gemmei.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2018/DebConf18/2018-07-31/gsoc-session.webm

Thank you for posting this video. It is a very effective way of knowing
about the projects
and the respective mentors and students, etc. For example until now I had
assumed that
Jaminy was a boy (I don't have a clue on Indian names, it sounded to me
like Jeremy or
something like that).

For future GSoC, maybe we can propose that students prepare a short video
(5-10 min)
presenting their project and their work. This can be one of the required
deliveries and
included (as a link) on the final report. For this year maybe it is too
late.

Regards,
Dashamir