Thank you for your appreciation ,
But i really feel i am not ready to be an Admin , as its one of the most
responsible work in a project , although i have contributions and skill but
my first aim is to be a gsocer , and unfortunately this year i was rejected
, but i am happy that a well deserving candidate was selected on that
project , and i am looking forward to apply next year again .

And answer to your question about how Hamara is better than Debian , its
not better than any Debian , after all its a derivative of Debian . just
some factors are there and hope this link will help you out , if not , then
i would like you to please connnect with us in our mailing list or telegram
or IRC , and we would love to have your questions answered .
https://www.hamaralinux.org/faqs/

And i hope Dashamir you agree with my names to be sent for Mentor summit .
Thanking you