On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 06:04:17PM -0400, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:11:07 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> […]
> Thanks for putting my thoughts (again!) into better words than I ever
> could!

+1

> > (I am entirely in favor of giving the MIA team more actual power.)
> (Me too. And, tangential to this discussion but still: maybe also to
> packaging teams, like for salvaging un(der)-maintained packages.)

agreed as well.

Then, Tobias has a point, knowing which team members uploaded a package is
useful. So I have a simple proposal to achieve that: make tracker.d.o
show the last 10 uploaders for a given package (based on UDD), just like it
parses the Uploaders: field from the packages now.

And probably some pages where all uploading team members of given teams are
shown.

--
cheers,
        Holger