Dear Developer's Reference Maintainers,

I took a PDF copy of the Developer's Reference manual with me recently
while on travel.  I marked a number of typos as I went through the
document.  I can submit a wishlist bug against developers-reference
with patches after going through the sources, but first I have a
couple of preliminary observations:

1) There are instances where "i.e." and "e.g." have commas after them,
and instances where they do not.  If you have a preference for one
over the other, I can mark the document so it is consistent.  If
nobody has a preference, I will just put commas after each occurrence.

2) I noticed that open single quotes and open double quotes do not
appear in the PDF version; they appear to be replaced with an extra
space.  That could be a problem with a stylesheet conversion, and I
don't know if I can track that down in the initial bug filing.

I hope to be able to put the patches together next weekend; if not,
then the weekend after that.

Thank you,

Paul Hardy