On 2017-10-09 14:02, Paul Hardy wrote:
I gave unifont 1:10.0.04-1 an urgency of low, and yet it migrated to
testing after 5 days.  That was in July.  I have only used
"urgency=medium" since then.  It sounds like whatever happened was
temporary.

Ah. Looking at that a bit further, that was due to unifont 1:10.0.03-1 (uploaded to experimental) having urgency "medium" and the version in testing being 1:10.0.02-1 at the time; the net urgency was therefore "medium". That's due to the way urgency stickiness works - see #831699 and the dak bug blocking it.

Regards,

Adam