Package: debian-policy
Version: 4.1.2
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

Considering the following case:

One of the files inside Package A is generated during build time.
However, the generation of the file requires Package B which has
different copyright, and the generated file in Package A is basically a
format conversion of the file in Package B, and the copyright needs to
be retained per license of Package B.  It could be copyright violation
of Package B if copyright status and requirements is not fulfilled in
Package A and we redistribute Package A.

I would suggest a tag "Files-Binary" in copyright-format to fulfill this
situation.

Yao Wei