El 4/1/23 a las 19:54, Bill Allombert escribió:

BTW: Today I reported that kodi did not build without tzdata. But in the end
this was not a missing build-dependency of kodi, but a missing *binary*
dependency
of one of the build-dependencies of kodi.

So is there a service that detect such missing *binary* dependency ?
This seems the missing piece.

No, there is not such a "service" (not sure if understood what do you mean by
that).

The missing binary dependency was discovered because I am doing archive-wide
rebuilds
following Policy 4.2, i.e. using a chroot containing only essential and
build-essential
packages, and because kodi maintainers immediately realized about the root of
the problem.

Thanks.