Russ Allbery <r...@debian.org> writes:

> It's now been about a year and it looks like this message didn't get a
> reply, so I'm going to go ahead and close this bug because I don't think
> we have enough information to act on it.  If there are more details
> about my questions above, feel free to open it.

For the sake of the record on this now-closed bug, I got a reply from
Javier Serrano Polo asking if I had received a message related to this bug
last year.  I don't remember receiving one, and it's not present in the
BTS.  I attempted to reply to that message saying so, but the jasp.net
mail server rejected my mail message with the following bounce message:

<javier--j3tyas0zmadh4isvtuv7artbn2z...@jasp.net>: host
    www.jasp.net[84.126.37.22] said: 550-The message does not meet the trust
    level of one recipient at least 550-See
    http://www.jasp.net/smtp/trust.xhtml 550 Administrative prohibition (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

I don't think this changes anything about the original analysis, so I'm
leaving this bug closed, but I wanted to clarify my last message;
apparently there is some communication blockage here.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)              <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>