Jerome Warnier wrote:
Hello guys,

Anybody here running Debian PPc on an Apple's Xserve G4?
I may get one soon, and wonder if this is a good machine to run Debian
PPc.

Regards
So I tried installation fromTesting nightly build of 21 december of D-I and upgraded immediately to Sid. The installation went smoothly, as long as you do not use the "Guided Partitionning", which fails (strange problem with ).

Console keyboard mapping is wrong (my belgian Logitech USB keyboard is still qwerty, whatever I do).

I'm now trying to configure Xorg, which seems to disable screen, keyboard and mouse. Even Xorg -configure does not produce a working xorg.conf sample.