Hello all.
I subscribed this list beacuse I got an old apple iBook, and I am looking
for an operative system to keep it alive.
Currently a Lubuntu is installed, I am not so much satisfied. I heard
somewhere that Debian if perhaps the latest supported distribution for
PowerPC architecture, but I realize just now that older processors are not
supported any more by the latest stable version.

Now comes my question: is there a way to install version 8?
Does it worth?
Are there someone in this list, still using some old apple hardware?
--
Mick