On 2/1/22 18:05, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> Indeed. I'm certainly familiar with all that, but I can tell you a great many
> are not.
>
> This would be exactly the reason for the FAQ (or similar).

Well, the thing is that the whole thing is a work-in-progress, so it sounds a
bit weird
to create documentation for something that is still incomplete.

> The Facebook users (mostly) had no idea this mailing list existed, until I
> started
> sending everyone here.  But even then, someone coming here will not easily
> see that
> that they need to find a special iso to install debian on PowerPC Macs, or
> which one
> it is.

I understand your point. But in the end, it will just mean more work for me and
I rather
want to spend my Debian work on fixing issues rather than writing documentation
at the
moment.

> All your excellent work deserves to be used! So make it easier for people, is
> all I'm about here.

I'm not arguing against that. If anyone wants to help with such an FAQ, feel
free to start
one and I can provide input.

Adrian

--