Hi Didier.

Maybe you checked the git repo, I think it is ready. So, I was trying to
build the package, but i am getting an error.

To start with the package I did this.

1. I deleted the debian folder of the source. (previously i did a copy in
another place)
2. I ran the "dh_make" command to generate the debian folder again.
3. I copied the rules and the changelog files of the old (ubuntu) package
into the new debian folder
4. I ran the "debuild -rfakefoot" command.

I know that the git repo is to use "git-buildpackage", but i wanted to use
the classical way to be sure that everything is OK with the new package.

Attached you will find the output of debuild -rfakefoot.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

--
Henry Vélez