On Fri 09 Aug 2013 at 09:32:40 +0200, roucaries.bast...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,

Hello Bastien.

> For me this test file and original are non free because they lack source.

The GNU Free Documentation License, which as far as I know Debian has no
issues with in principle, has the concept of a "Transparent" copy of a
Document.

   http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html

The images and fonts in the test files are free and the format of the
test files is transparent (they can be taken apart and reconstructed).

> How about to reimplement in the long term in latex ?

Provided such a small PDF can be rendered to PostScript in much less than
30 seconds and be spat out by the printer in well under the 15 minutes it
takes me now I'm not bothered by how it is produced.