Hi Damian,

Did you subscribe to debian-printing@lists.debian.org yet?

Quoting Damian Dimmich (2016-02-09 18:53:42)
> I'm actually stuck a bit earlier on in the process - running $
> fakeroot debian/rules build hangs.

I recommend that you use the wrapper command "debuild" instead, to
ensure basic stuff like cleaning before building...

If that doesn't help, then make sure you build in a clean sid
environment - one way to do so is to install cowbuilder, clone my
git://source.jones.dk/bin and put it in your $PATH, and run these:

  localcowbuilder-create sid
  localgitcowdebuild sid

Hope that helps.

NB! Did you subscribe to debian-printing@lists.debian.org yet?