Control: notfound -1 2.2.9-4

Hi Brian,

Brian Potkin:
> I set up a testing print queue

>   lpadmin -p testq -v file:/home/brian/capture -E -m
> drv:///sample.drv/generic.ppd
>   [...]
>   Dec 07 18:20:56 test audit[430]: AVC apparmor="DENIED" operation="mknod" \
>   profile="/usr/sbin/cupsd" name="/home/brian/capture" pid=430 comm="cupsd" \
>   requested_mask="c" denied_mask="c" fsuid=0 ouid=0

I think it's reasonable that the cupsd AppArmor profile does not allow
writing to arbitrary places under /home by default. To fix this:

 - Either add rules to support your local custom configuration in
   /etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.sbin.cupsd

 - Or take advantage of the fact the profile includes
   abstractions/user-tmp, which grants access to ~/tmp/**, and instead
   create your testing print queue somewhere under /home/brian/tmp/.

Now, if documentation we're shipping has lead you to create this queue
in /home/brian/capture, please file a dedicated bug about it and I'll
try to fix it.

> (I hope the User* control fields are correct).

They are, thank you! :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri