On 10/12/2018 16:34, Brian Potkin wrote:
On Mon 10 Dec 2018 at 16:24:47 +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:

On 10/12/2018 16:19, Brian Potkin wrote:
I usually use

   https://www.openprinting.org/download/printdriver/auxfiles/HP/plugins/

when an HP plugin is needed. However, it does not seem up-to-date.

This is not a complaint because I have a recollection that Till
relies on the plugin being sent to openprinting. Maybe the site
at

   https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing/plugins

would be useful as a source.

When the HPLIP team is releasing a new version, I usually get the plugin
files from them to upload them to said address. For 3.18.12 I did not yet
get the plugin files. First, I thought that they have changed their way to
distribute the plugin, but it seems that now the plugin is missing. I will
contact them.

3.18.10 is also missing.

the files for 3.18.10 which they sent me were broken. I asked for a replacement and did not get one.

Now I have copied the files for both 3.18.10 and 3.18.12 from

https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing/plugins

and uploaded them to OpenPrinting. Please test whether this solves your issues.

   Till