Control: forwarded -1 https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/1901209

Le vendredi, 23 octobre 2020, 09.42:59 h CEST Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> As this is testable at build-time, I'll add a test for this and upload this
> to experimental. I'll report this to upstream today.

Damn. It seems the bug doesn't trigger in buildd environments. I have also
tried building hplip on the abel.debian.org porterbox, and the build-time test
doesn't fail there.

So it seems that there's a reproductible bug when run:
- in qemu
- in ci.debian.net's
- in a sid chroot in abel.debian.org

… but not:
- in a buildd build;
- in a manual build in abel.debian.org.

I'm wondering what makes the build process immune to that error.

The attached script will fail in a sid chroot on armhf, and I have reported
this to the upstream bugtracker at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/1901209

--
    OdyX