[Scott Kitterman, 2014-09-03]
> On Wednesday, September 03, 2014 12:29:36 Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I'm sure that we can borrow some wording from other organisations.  I
> > would suggest investigating SF conventions, and social justice
> > organisations and feminist sources, to see what they have to offer.
> > The software world is still lagging on this somewhat.
>
> We could have an on stage censor with a switch for the microphone.

yeah, lets do censorship. I lived in a country with censorship¹, we
didn't have people swearing and nobody dared to say something which is
not politically correct, at least in public. Grat times!

and more seriously, the day Debian will do censorship is the day I
retire from the project.

[¹] Poland was occupied by Russia until 1989 (that's how Allies thanked
us for fighting Germany since the beginning, on all fronts. Now they
tell us Enigma was broken by Brits and Poland is responsible for "polish
nazi camps"²)
[²] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Polish_death_camp%22_controversy