Hi,
I'm specialized in "Infographic Promotion & Designing Services". I was
visiting your recently published infographic:

www.

I want to offer my services to promote your infographic, here are details;

Our Procedure:

We will provide you 40+ backlinks through 100+ submissions in (infographic
directories, image sharing sites and document sharing sites).
All of our resource websites are on good Page Rank/Domain Authority etc. We
will provide you a complete excel based report of backlinks.

Our Pricing and time:

Usually we complete the order within 1 week and we charge a nominal fees of
200$ through following payment gateways;

1- Upwork.com 2-paypal 3-westeren union

My Upwork Profile link is:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01abc7479145d427ec

Let me know if you have more queries.