On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 08:51:06AM -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
> you are running this on a computer with non-free software (*). Should
> everything
> now be in contrib?

No, I explained before that I think we should be pragmatic.

> Or can we maybe rather bury this thread?

I do not see how "you run non-free software" should imply "you cannot care
about software freedom in anything, ever".

If there is disagreement about what software freedom means, I think it is
important that we know each other's positions.  We may eventually agree to
disagree, but at the moment I don't think we understand each other yet.

If you don't care, of course feel free to ignore the thread.  But please don't
tell others that they must not talk about it.

Thanks,
Bas