Hi Massimo,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 07:05:04PM +0000, Massimo Giardina wrote:

>I’m downloading all debian 10.4.0 dvd iso’s for archiving purposes using the
>jigdo program.
>
>However I noticed there’s only an option to download directly or with
>bittorrent when downloading Live-CDs.
>
>Do there exist jigdo files for the live-cds?
>
>I prefer to use these than bittorrent.

Sorry, no. Jigdo cannot work on live images, It works by downloading
individual packages from mirrors to slot into an image. But on live
images almost all of the content is the squashfs where packages are
already installed directly. The two are incompatible.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich