Hi,
I was using purchased Debian 8.1.0 and wanted to upgrade to some higher
versions after using it for few years.
So I downloaded Debian 10 and found that "root" account do not have full rights
that is "root" user cannot right click on the root's Desktop even "root" user
cannot see the root's Desktop Icons also.
I emailed to you but no reply came.
I thought maybe downloaded version have problem.
So now i bought Debian 12.1.0 and found that the problem resists, that is
"root" user cannot right click on the root's Desktop even "root" user cannot
see the root's Desktop Icons also.
In Debian 8.1.0 there is no such problems.
So i want to know Why "root" or "administrator" account do not have Full Rights
to their Desktop ?
My money gone to HELL.
Bye,Regards,Saurav Sarkar