On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:

reason I'd like to see a dh_zope debhelper script, so the packages
This would be really great.

(at least the easy ones) could get rid of their templates and their
maintainer scripts. I know that Luca De Vitis started working on it,
and I tried to mail him but I haven't received any answer so far.
His last upload to zope package is on 2004, February. Does anyone
know if he is still around?
I only know that he was very responsive when he was around ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de