I'm looking for a sponsor for python-enchant (ITP #299783).
Package is lintian/linda clean and builds in pbuilder.

* Package name    : python-enchant
  Version         : 1.1.5
  Upstream Author : Ryan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* URL             : http://pyenchant.sourceforge.net/
* License         : LGPL with a special exception to link to non-free
                    spell checker backend (e.g. Microsoft Office
                    spell checker)
  Description     : spellchecking library for Python

PyEnchant consists of Python binding to Enchant spellchecking
library and some wrapper classes. It includes all the functionality
of Enchant in Pythonic object-oriented interface, and also provides
some higher-level functionality than is available in the C API.

I have also updated my gaupol package, so now it recommends
python2.4-enchant

Both packages can be downloaded from: http://debian.pox.one.pl/

BTW: I have permission to take over from Seo Sanghyeon
--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-