On Sun, 25 Jun 2006, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> I've updated python-fam to the new policy, and am now looking
> for a sponsor. The files are at
>
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/python-fam_1.1.1.orig.tar.gz
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/python-fam_1.1.1-2.diff.gz
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/python-fam_1.1.1-2.dsc

You missed several changes/simplifications. I made them and uploaded your
package anyway. Don't forget to sync your local copy (you can grab your
package in incoming.debian.org).

  * Changes by Raphael Hertzog:
    - remove python from Build-Depends and add version dependency on
      python-all-dev
    - add minimal version to python-all-dev build-dependency
    - remove duplicate debhelper build-dependency
    - user pyversions -rv instead of -sv (otherwise we always build for
      all version even if you put some restrictions in XS-Python-Version)
    - create debian/pycompat at 2. (important for dh_python!)
    - drop python-central from build-dependency and dh_pysupport from
      debian/rules, as there are no .py to bytecompile.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog