Le mardi 04 juillet 2006 à 11:38 +0200, Sergio Talens-Oliag a écrit :
> That is no real problem, as the double recompilation has no real effect on the
> system and the result is the same, the problem comes when you remove one of
> the plugin packages, for example the ``childsplay-plugins-lfc`` one, on that
> case ``dh_pysupport`` removes all the ``.pyc`` files on the ``lib``
> subdirectory, that is, it removes all the byte-compiled files from
> ``childsplay`` and ``childsplay-plugins`` that are there.

Yes, this is a known problem.

> - How should I handle that case?

As is, this is harmless, so I think you can just wait for the fix in
python-support.

> - Is anybody else using a plugin system that leaves ``.py`` files inside a
>   module directory already handled by python-support?
> - Should I file a bug report against python-support to implement a way to
>   handle individual python files instead of full directories?

Yes, this will be a way to track this problem.

> - Does python-central solve this kind of problem?

Python-central relies on package listings, so it wouldn't have such
problems. However it doesn't handle private modules at all.
: :' :           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
`. `'                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]