Hi All,
after some time, I can at present the first piece of pygpu: python-pyglew.

The package is available at:
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/python-pyglew_0.1.2-1.dsc

It's lintian/linda clean, and has been already checked by Bernd on
#d-python, it just misses a sponsor to upload in in debian :)

As soon as I'll find time, I'll inject (this and other python pkgs)
into group's svn repository; in the meantime, I'd like to request to
join the team; my alioth account is: morph-guest.