OoO  Pendant le  temps de  midi du  lundi 07  janvier 2008,  vers 12:50,
Pierre Habouzit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:

>> > debhelper (5.0.44) unstable; urgency=low
>> >
>> >   * prerm and postrm scripts are now generated in a reverse order than
>> >     preinst and postinst scripts. For example, if a package uses
>> >     dh_pysupport before dh_installinit, the prerm will first stop the
>> init
>> >     script and then remove the python files.
>>
>> Good news. I will check that it works and propose to close the bug I cited
>> in another message.

>   It does work.

I  have just  tested and  #386970 is  still present  with  py_support at
least. In postinst, I have  first the snippet by dh_installinit and then
the snippet by dh_pysupport. In prerm, I have exactly the same thing.

I have tested on a dummy package with just debhelper and I have the same
bug.

You can check the attached tar.gz. Here is the postinst I get:

8<----------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
set -e
# Automatically added by dh_installinit
if [ -x "/etc/init.d/test-debhelper" ]; then
        update-rc.d test-debhelper defaults >/dev/null
        if [ -x "`which invoke-rc.d 2>/dev/null`" ]; then
                invoke-rc.d test-debhelper start || exit $?
        else
                /etc/init.d/test-debhelper start || exit $?
        fi
fi
# End automatically added section
# Automatically added by dh_pysupport
if which update-python-modules >/dev/null 2>&1; then
        update-python-modules  test-debhelper.dirs
fi
# End automatically added section
8<----------------------------------------------------------

And the prerm:

8<----------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
set -e
# Automatically added by dh_installinit
if [ -x "/etc/init.d/test-debhelper" ]; then
        if [ -x "`which invoke-rc.d 2>/dev/null`" ]; then
                invoke-rc.d test-debhelper stop || exit $?
        else
                /etc/init.d/test-debhelper stop || exit $?
        fi
fi
# End automatically added section
# Automatically added by dh_pysupport
if which update-python-modules >/dev/null 2>&1; then
        update-python-modules -c  test-debhelper.dirs
fi
# End automatically added section

ii  debhelper      5.0.63         helper programs for debian/rules

I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 7F09