Adrián Ribao Martínez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> El Miércoles, 13 de Febrero de 2008, Steffen Mutter escribió:
> > Adrián Ribao Martínez schrieb:
> > > Hello, I'd like to know if Python 2.5 will be the default version of
> > > python in Debian 4.1.
>
> So I supposse it is already in testing isn't it?

No need to suppose, you can search the package metadata
<URL:http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages>.

Hmm. Unfortunately, a search for packages with name 'python' gives:

    Your search was too wide so we will only display exact matches. At
    least 100 results have been omitted and will not be displayed.
    Please consider using a longer keyword or more keywords.

which isn't very helpful, since someone searching for 'python' won't
know how to refine the search further. Also, why prevent the user from
seeing lots of search results?

--
 \       "Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except |
  `\        for that rare story of which you happen to have first-hand |