* Piotr Ożarowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-03-09 19:27:01 +0100]:

> Unless I'm wrong[0], I don't see a need to change the policy. INAL, but
> I think the policy allows me to do above (nasty) things :-)

I don't really think any of this is a problem, providing people stick to
common sense; for example, don't go uploading massive changes to a
package you haven't previously been involved with, and aren't familiar
with, without at least consulting the other maintainers first.