Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> writes:

> Piotr Ożarowski <pi...@debian.org> (03/03/2009):
> > [Cyril Brulebois, 2009-03-03]
> > > Piotr Ożarowski <pi...@debian.org> (02/03/2009):
> > >
> > > (I'm not sure whether -central is so buggy that it can't handle
> > > removal properly, but I guess it could be.)
> >
> > see #479852 [<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/479852>]
>
> OK. I guess it's the answer Ben was looking for.

Yes, that answers my question. For future reference: The above bug
report explains that ‘python-central’ causes packages to create
symlinks during ‘postinst’, but not remove them during ‘prerm’.

--
 \          “It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take |
  `\        hold” —Hunter S. Tolkien, _Fear and Loathing in Barad-Dûr_ |