Jan Geboers <hiding....@gmail.com> writes:

> Personal attacks are not my intention, I hope my point of view isn't
> interpreted as such,

If that is truly what you want, then you must realise that paragraphs
like this:

> Taking into account Josselin's charming personality I'm quite sure
> that he wouldn't even accept an updated version of said package that I
> would provide to him.

work directly against that. A personal attack is *exactly* what that
paragraph is; please omit such sentiments from future messages if they
are not your intention.

--
 \        “None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love |
  `\                           not freedom, but license.” —John Milton |