On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 3:34 AM, W. Martin Borgert <deba...@debian.org> wrote:

>> Now I still have
>> AccountManager named "urwid" in Trac Admin panel, but I do not even
>> want to repeat this awful SSH experience.
>
> I have the same problem (wrong Python package names as names of
> Trac plugins in the admin panel) sometimes, but I don't know what
> the cause is. Any idea? (But I don't think, it's in any way
> related to JavaScript nor jQuery...)

Finally decided to change topic as this time it has nothing to do with jQuery.
It's probably a conflict between setuptools and Debian packaging (i.e.
setuptools vs python-central), because manually installed plugins from
my environment are ok.

What about switching to python-support and see if it solves the problem?

--
anatoly t.