Hi,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 09:58, Piotr Ożarowski <pi...@debian.org> wrote:
> [Sandro Tosi, 2010-07-28]
>> JFY(and others')I, with numpy -4 upload of today, we start shipping
>> dh_numpy and pydist file: so if you use dh_python2, you can leverage
>> the pydist file and call "dh_python2 --depends numpy" (or even
>
> it's `dh_python2 --depend numpy`
>                        ^^
> Should I change it to --depends, --recommends and --suggests (from
> --depend, --recommend and --suggest)?

probably it would be more consistent since those will end up in
Depends/Recommends/Suggests (anyhow, mine was just a typo, not meant
to suggests something between the line, but I'm happy with the outcome
:) ).

> oh, and if you don't like what Sandro puts in his pydist file, you can
> override it in debian/pydist-overrides file (same syntax)
>
> BTW: some initial docs about PyDist are available here:
> http://deb.li/pydist (and yes, I will most probably change version range
> meaning a little bit as nobody on #debian-python likes it)

:) sorry about that, but you should know no-one likes a thing in
debian the first time it's published :P

Cheers,