On 22 April 2011 19:55, Stefano Rivera <stefa...@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Barry (2011.04.22_03:28:12_+0200)
>> When I click on 'last log' for say ia64, I just see a build log with
>> no failures in it.  So why does it show up on the main page with
>> straight red-X's?
>
> The transition tracker is just tracking the state of the transition.
> Green ticks means the current binary for this architecture of this
> package matched the "Good" regex at the top, Red cross means it matched
> the "Bad" regex.
>
> So a package that hasn't been rebuilt at all (and so matches Bad on
> every architecture) will show up as all Red Xs. One that's been rebuilt
> but had a couple of failures will show Red Xs for the failures because
> new binaries haven't replaced the old "bad" binaries on those
> architectures yet.

So is there anything a maintainer of a package currently showing as
bad (python-omniorb in my case if you care) needs to do to get a
rebuild?  Or will they just be scheduled as part of the transition
sometime and don't I need to worry until I see a failed build log
(which hopefully I won't!)?

Regards
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom