As Scott Kitterman has already noticed, dbus-python in experimental
supports Python 3 (kudos to Barry Warsaw for making that happen).

This required changes to both C and Python code, and Python 2 uses the
same codebase (with some #ifdef stuff), so please test the new version
with Python 2 apps and report any regressions to Debian or upstream
(dbus-python is in the freedesktop.org bugzilla).

If you test a range of Python 2 apps and *don't* notice regressions,
please let me know (private mail is probably easiest) and I'll get it
into unstable sooner!

Thanks,