On 19 February 2013 17:55, Thomas Goirand <z...@debian.org> wrote:

> Thomas Kluyver
> Seems to be ok with migrating to Git (so, option D)

I voted CDBA in the same e-mail that I introduced the poll ;-). Thanks for
summarising the votes.

Including Piotr & Andreas, and putting people whose opinion you've
described into the nearest possible vote would give us first preference
votes:

D: 4 (migration to git)
C: 3 (allow git)
E: 2 (migration to bzr)
F: 2 (migration to hg)
A: 1 (maintain status quo) - I thought there were some more, but I'm too
tired to go back through the thread at present.

Using alternative voting, knock out A (and B, which had no first preference
votes):

D: 4
C: 3
F: 3
E: 2

After that it gets tricky, because we'd knock E out next, but the I'm not
sure where the votes counted for E (Scott & Barry) should be reallocated.
If we plough ahead regardless by dropping them, it ends up with a 4-4 draw
between D (migration to git) and C (allowing git and svn). Perhaps we can
get more votes, or more fallback preferences from people who've only
expressed their first preference.

Thomas