* Jakub Wilk <jw...@debian.org> [130617 08:32]:
> * Etienne Millon <etienne.mil...@gmail.com>, 2013-06-14, 15:37:
> >I recently offered to help Carlos Galisteo with feedparser (a
> >dependency of rss2email which I maintain), and he proposed me to
> >take care of the package within the DPMT (see #664199 and
> >#711916).
>
> I had a look at the NMU you proposed:
>
> Did you mean "Convert to dh" instead of "Convert to dh_python2"? The
> package in unstable already uses dh_python2... But anyway, "changing
> the packaging style in NMUs is discouraged" (DevRef ยง5.11.1).
>
> Now that you're going to become a (co-)maintainer, you can of course
> make any changes you want, so I'm mentioning it here only as word of
> advice for the future. :)

About the changelog, I agree that it consists in porting to dh; I
picked the wording from the Ubuntu changes.

As for the packaging changes, I thought that cherry-picking from
Ubuntu was a way of improving the packaging too, but you're right it
should be left to the maintainer.

> >Right now I've sent a request to join the team on alioth (login:
> >emillon-guest)
>
> Welcome to the team!

Thanks ! I'll prepare an upload soon.

--